[b-hebrew] Theophoric Name: Y:HOWYFQIYM

Peter Kirk peter at qaya.org
Mon Jan 9 06:36:37 EST 2006

On 09/01/2006 04:13, Harold Holmyard wrote:

>HH: How does one get there, please? Looking up data in the B-Hebew
>archives requires a month, and I do not see it in the last two. Is Orion
>another storage place, or a subject heading, or a web site? Thanks.

I have often used Google to search the b-hebrew archives, without
knowing the month of a posting. The easiest way to start is to search
the Internet for e.g. "b-hebrew theophoric", although you can formally
restrict searches to "site:lists.ibiblio.org".

peter at qaya.org (personal)
peterkirk at qaya.org (work)
http://www.qaya.org/