[b-hebrew] A linguistic chain?

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Sat Jan 7 12:43:15 EST 2006

Brian:

There was a NOVA program on TV that asked concerning the Lemda
tribe in South Africa, and traced them back to a migration caused by
the collapse of an irrigation dam in Yemen about 1000 AD, if my
memory serves me correctly. As such, it was interesting, but well
post Biblical times.

Karl W. Randolph.