[b-hebrew] PS Re: Daniel 11:22

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Wed Aug 30 23:02:10 EDT 2006

Why Isaiah 61:1?  This is about Isaiah

Do you mean Psalm 45:8?  Also used as a verb

Psalm 2:2 - this does refer to Mashiach, according to Rashi this
whole Psalm alludes to the encounter between the nations and Mashiach.

Lamentations 4:20   - This refers to King Josiah, who was killed by
Egyptian archers (II Chronicles 35:23-25)

I Samuel 2 - this is a prophetic judgement against the priest, Eli.
I think Mashiach here, too, refers to a king, since kings usually had
a prophet guiding them.

How about: Isa. 61:1; Psalm 45:7; 2:2; Lam 4:20 & 1 Sam 2:35?
-Steve Miller
Detroit
www.voiceinwilderness.info