[b-hebrew] PS Re: Daniel 11:22

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Wed Aug 30 09:45:11 EDT 2006

Rambam listed what the requirements of Mashiach are, who it is, and
what Mashiach must accomplish in order to be considered Mashiach

Translating a word doesn't mean they understand the concept or even
accept the concept.

Obviously I can't be more specific on this forum, or get into
arguments of doctrine.  I can do that off list if anyone wants.

Shoshanna