[b-hebrew] Daniel 11:22

John B. Senterfitt millenia05 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 29 13:34:46 EDT 2006

Seeing as how I am quite new to this endeavor I would appreciate it if I am not acting according to b-hebrew protocol, that you let me know.

And so, assuming I am ok, I will go ahead and ask my question.

Is there any conceivable way that Daniel 11:22 and the last statement "also prince of covenant" could be in reference to Messiah?

I know the verses before and after are obviously referring to the antichrist but could it be that verse 22 is a nugget so easily overlooked?
John B. Senterfitt