[b-hebrew] Tetragrammaton

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Tue Aug 22 16:04:37 EDT 2006

You mean to say - that in 1520, someone who was called Galatinus,
decided, that he knew what was not known for thousands of years by
the People who were given the Torah by the Creator of the Universe,
and everyone (except for the Jews, of course) said - ok, thanks for
letting us know???

Is this for real?

Shoshanan