[b-hebrew] theophoric prefixes (YH~YHW)

K Randolph kwrandolph at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 19:08:05 EDT 2006

Peter:

You shouldn't take umbrage to what David said. You yourself admit that
wikipedia is an uncertain source, and that's all David intimated. Or
at least that's how I read his statement.

Even if all the experts agreed (in this case, they don't, because this
controversy exists), that does not mean they are correct.

What I have against wikipedia is that they go with the academic
majority du jour and deride and attack minority positions on
controversial subjects. Those are not the actions of a scholarly
and/or accurate reportage, rather a demonstration of biased
partisanship, an action which automatically makes wikipedia entries on
controversial subjects suspect, even when they might be right.

Karl W. Randolph.