[b-hebrew] Joshua Blau

John Cook jacook at eisenbrauns.com
Thu Aug 3 12:33:34 EDT 2006

Dear Charles,

Eisenbrauns is shortly coming out with a grammar of Hebrew by Joshua Blau in the Linguistic Studies in Ancient West Semitic series, unders the editorship of M. O'Connor. It is a translation/revision/updating of a Modern Hebrew version that Blau has been developing and using for years. I have only seen a portion of the manuscript, but my understanding is that he makes reference fairly frequently to comparative data, especially Arabic. Thus, this book will be easily available and reasonably priced.

Best,
John A. Cook
Editor, Eisenbrauns Inc.
Publisher * Bookseller * Prepress