[b-hebrew] Genesis 1:2 - And the earth was without form,

Sopiva at aol.com Sopiva at aol.com
Sat Apr 22 13:23:46 EDT 2006

New lurker on the list.

Simple thought: God created Adam as an adult. He didn't have to crawl first,
he didn't have baby teeth, etc. I always just thought that God created the
mountains, trees, etc. as "adults" ... already fully formed with layers and
rings. God could have made them any "age" He desired.

Maybe I'm out to lunch, but that's okay. I'll lurk while I eat lunch. : )

Rita Dennison
Frankenmuth, Michigan, USA

In a message dated 4/21/2006 5:16:10 AM Eastern Daylight Time, peter at qaya.org