[b-hebrew] Genesis 1:2 - And the earth was without form,

Peter Kirk peter at qaya.org
Fri Apr 21 05:04:52 EDT 2006

On 20/04/2006 07:36, Steve Miller wrote:

> ... I think C14 dating is accurate up until Noah's flood, but not before
> that.

OK. So if I find you a tree ring which is C14 dated to soon after your
date for the flood and which is clearly (even allowing for some possible
multiple rings per year) from when the tree was several hundred years
old, would you accept that as evidence that that tree had been growing
since before the flood?

peter at qaya.org (personal)
peterkirk at qaya.org (work)
http://www.qaya.org/