[b-hebrew] Genesis 1:2 - And the earth was without form, and void

Steve Miller smille10 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 17 13:30:49 EDT 2006

[Steve Miller] None of these are _facts_ that mankind is > 6K years old. All
the radioactive dating methods assume a constant rate of radiation into the
earth's atmosphere, which is a false and unreasonable assumption.
I know enough to tell that such things are not scientific or logical. Of
reading many books there is no end.