[b-hebrew] Genesis 1:2 - And the earth was without form, and

Revdpickrel at wmconnect.com Revdpickrel at wmconnect.com
Mon Apr 17 01:43:34 EDT 2006

Thanks for the lesson, Karl.  No matter who you are the same rules apply to
studying Scripture. Because I am a Christian and you Jewish does not allow for
a different study habits or interpretation.  Basic rule is "Scripture has only
one interpretation, many applications, and all Scripture point to the
Messiah."  You see, Karl, we both can make an individual interpretation and both be
incorrect.  And I can't have an interpretation and you have another and both be
correct, one of us has to be incorrect.  No matter who we are there is not a
study rule for me and study rule for you, we all must look at Scripture with
the same eye.  If you were interested in how I came to my understanding you
would have asked me to share with you privitely or otherwise.  But since you
serve another protocol I am back to lurking.

Thanks for your kindness.  My interest at the moment is in the Septuagint
works, then I plan on Latin studies.

Doug.

Rev. Doug Pickrel, Litt.D.
Tejas Valley