[b-hebrew] And the earth was without form, and void

Revdpickrel at wmconnect.com Revdpickrel at wmconnect.com
Fri Apr 14 14:07:17 EDT 2006

Subj:   Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 1:2 - And the earth was without form, and void
Date:   4/14/2006 1:05:27 PM Central Daylight Time
From:   Revdpickrel
To: kwrandolph at email.com

In a message dated 4/14/2006 8:55:36 AM Central Daylight Time,
kwrandolph at email.com writes:

> The time of destruction was during the flood,
> Genesis 6 - 9, when only eight people and the land
> animals in the ark were saved from the waters. That
> is also when the mountains and hills shook and were
> moved from their places as in Psalm 18.

Hi Karl,
Scripture says, God shook the earth once and He will "shake the earth once
more in a little while"....  Considering the flood, God promised never to
destroy it that way again.  So we are to expect another shaking, even the heavens
will shake, and the seas, even the things that cannot be shaken....

Rev. Doug Pickrel, Litt.D.
Tejas Valley
San Antonio, Texas