[b-hebrew] Genesis 1:1 R)$YT

Ken Penner ken.penner at acadiau.ca
Thu Apr 13 13:19:47 EDT 2006

 I just read today of a new proposal for the first phrase of Genesis 1:1 by Rob Holmstedt, to be presented at the Canadian Society of Biblical Studies next month.
http://www.ccsr.ca/csbs/2006_programme_abstracts.pdf

Ken Penner
Acadia/Greek&Hebrew
Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic vocabulary memorization software:
http://purl.org/net/kmpenner/flash