[b-hebrew] Isaiah 55:5

Herman Meester crazymulgogi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 11:28:00 EDT 2006

L.S.,
Excuse me for misrepresenting the usefulness of BHS.
I should have referred to a good grammar of B-Hebrew, or stay out of it.
I was actually surprised too, to find there's so little in BHS.
Have to admit I don't use BHS if I don't have to, and I remembered
having seen something in it I hadn't seen ;).

Herman Meester,
Rotterdam