[b-hebrew] Ayin and Ghayin

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Mon Oct 31 09:15:27 EST 2005

Peter:

The impression I got from the article you linked to, which I
downloaded and read, was that his certainty level was
pretty high. He was so certain that he made audio files of
Greek pronunciation which he claimed represents certain
time periods.

He also admitted that the article was short and gave only
a brief overview of the data, not a detailed study, and in
the detailed studies he may have admitted to greater
uncertainty than a brief overview had room for.

At the very least, he claimed a much greater confidence
than what the evidence admitted to warrants.

Karl W. Randolph.