[b-hebrew] Lev 21:18 - Passive Participle

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Sat Oct 29 17:10:01 EDT 2005

Peter:

I was making the argument that Jack may be correct as to
how he understands XRM, and if so, then all uses of XRM
reflect the same action with the same spelling. Only Arabic
differs. If Jack is correct, then the evidence contradicts the
claim that these uses reflect different roots.

Karl W. Randolph.