[b-hebrew] Lev 21:18 - Passive Participle

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Sat Oct 29 10:25:04 EDT 2005

Harold & Peter:

Yes I am skeptical. When I start by looking at the action
involved, and see the argument put up by Jack that in
other uses as well that XRM means to cut or mutilate, I
see the same action, the same spelling, so that the only
evidence for a different root being Arabic, I cannot help
but discount your evidence for a different root. Your
evidence (other than from Arabic) contradicts your
claims that there are different roots.

Now I disagree with Jack, but that's a different story.

Karl W. Randolph.