[b-hebrew] Yom in Biblical and Rabbinic Texts

Shoshanna Walker rosewalk at concentric.net
Fri Oct 28 09:28:51 EDT 2005

There is a vast population in the spiritual realms, of angels and
other spiritual beings, that were "emanated", created, before this
physical plane was.  Probably, Bereshit is describing the first
stages of creation of this physical plane of existence.

Shoshanna

If Yah was alone, who was he talking to? Had eternal loneliness made him
a little eccentric? Or was he addressing a close companion?