[b-hebrew] Leviral marriage

Read, James C K0434995 at kingston.ac.uk
Fri Oct 28 05:29:15 EDT 2005

The whole point of unifying two bodies was for the procreation of
the human race 'Go forth and multiply.'. If it can be demonstrated
that same-sex marriage can produce offspring I may entertain the
suggestion. But until then I will treat it as on the same lines as
suggesting that 'inter species marriage' is OK as well. i.e. that it
is fine for a man to have sex with his dog.