[b-hebrew] Yom in Biblical and Rabbinic Texts

Tna Swg tnaswg at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 27 20:05:59 EDT 2005

And the divine choir in 1:26 is excluded?

Marc Bauer

"JP vd Giessen (FOL)" <janpieter at giessen.fol.nl> wrote:
Hello all,

Peter wrote "viewed from a viewpoint on earth" but no human was on Earth the
first days. So can we translate "bereshit" (Gen 1:1) as "in a beginning", i.e.
God was the only One Who could observe His creation?

Jan Pieter van de Giessen

On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 14:47:34 +0200, Yigal Levin wrote