[b-hebrew] leviral marriage

Read, James C K0434995 at kingston.ac.uk
Sun Oct 16 14:47:22 EDT 2005

Saying that someone must have been married already by the age of 40 is
very shakey ground to base assumptions on. In Italy it is difficult to
find anybody who is married that is under 40 and most people I know in
Italy would not even begin to start thinking of marriage before this age.

The whole story would make no sense whatsoever if we impose your claims
on it. Isaac felt comfort over the death of his mother. Why would he
feel the need to replace this female companionship if he already had his
full of it?