[b-hebrew] Ayin and Ghayin

Read, James C K0434995 at kingston.ac.uk
Thu Oct 6 21:46:55 EDT 2005

Hello Stephen,

how are you today?

You'll be glad to know that I have felt regrets for being born British.
This is why I moved away from Britain and visited other cultures and
languages in an attempt to put off my Britishness and become without
nationality. It was a very difficult task and I haven't fully succeeded
yet and rather than becoming a person without nationality I've rather
become a person with a confused nationality and am often witnessed
making proud statements such as 'In Italy we ...' or 'In Spain...' as
if we do it better over there. This usually provokes bewildered looks
from my fellow brits who look at me as if to say 'But you're British
moron!'.
I'm truly sorry for all that my ancestors have done in the way of raping
and plundering other countries and I hope that they will not repeat this
error. I also hope that we will begin to make foreign language study a
higher priority as we are highly renowned for our linguistic ignorance
in other european countries.
You're right that I should read the Massorah myself before formulating
an opinion. I'll put it on my to do list, which currently has approximately
1,000,000 other things before it but hey with everlasting life(god willing)
ahead I'm sure I'll find the time.
Please, feel free to continue to point out to me my wickedness and badness
and I will make a concerted effort to make the necessary changes to gain
your approval. Please appreciate, that being a pagan Briton that has suffered
a lifetime of being brainwashed into believing that I am part of a master race
this may take some time and patience but with your perseverance and constant
reminders of my British wickedness we will no doubt make some sort of progress
in the near future. I've thought of a slogan for our campaign:

'Down with the Queen and the fascist regime!!!'

I figured that if we attach it to a funky beat and do a massive spam wave to
every email address of potential britons we may make some headway and hey! Who
knows? Maybe one day some of the British may be able to become humble servants
of Yahweh like yourself.
I know! The British are only fit for destruction but you never know. The ninivites
repented and Yah forgave them and so maybe there is some hope in the mission of
your anti-britain form of 'Christiany'

'Those who do fine works come to the light, in order that their works may be
made manifest.'

My interpretation of these words are 'If you are doing something in secret, it
is usually because you are ashamed of it and therefore deep down inside you
know that it is wrong'.

Once again, thank you for the enlightening experience you have given me. Please
continue to send you proselytic emails. They are most endearing. Especially the
ones where you tell me how wicked all the British are and how we are all going to
burn in the lake of fire. It's such warm and endearing words as these that
make your religious schism seem so inviting.