[b-hebrew] consonant vowel order of )EHYEH & YAHWEH

Read, James C K0434995 at kingston.ac.uk
Mon Oct 3 15:21:15 EDT 2005

Oh come on Vadim! This example only shows the difference between an unaccented
*written* o in Russian. But any old fool can see that the accented written o and
the unaccented written o represent two completely different phonemes and so this
example has no more relevance than my pointing out the difference between the s in
bees and the s in lots.