[b-hebrew] The mystery of vav-consequtive

George Athas gathas at hotkey.net.au
Wed May 25 00:34:27 EDT 2005

Hi Dave!

I only just realised your response to my posting, so my apologies for the extremely late reply.

I have not had the chance to check Hatav's system in any depth yet, but from the skim I had, she seems to be proposing something that is at least similar to mine, but I suspect it will still be different. As for getting your hands on a copy of our textbook, you can buy one at www.moorebooks.com.au. There are a few errata in the book, but then it hasn't been through proper publishing procedures yet.

Best Regards,

GEORGE ATHAS
(Sydney, Australia)