[b-hebrew] The mystery of vav-consequtive

Martin Shields enkidu at bigpond.net.au
Sun May 22 20:15:54 EDT 2005

The archives can be searched using Google. Just enter the following:

b-hebrew site:lists.ibiblio.org

followed by any particular keywords you want to search for. This
should search all but the most recent posts. Of course typos such as
that in the subject line to this email will not make it easier to
find what you're looking for!

Regards,

Martin Shields.