[b-hebrew] Re: Unicode

Peter Kirk peterkirk at qaya.org
Tue May 17 11:10:53 EDT 2005

On 17/05/2005 15:40, Dave Washburn wrote:

>I'd like to know how to type Hebrew Unicode in Linux, specifically Fedora Core

Hebrew support for Linux is largely dependent on the application, so you
need to find an application e.g. a mail client which supports Hebrew
through Pango or something similar. I know that there are test versions
of Mozilla/Thunderbird which do this, but the release versions are I
think still restricted to unpointed Hebrew. But there are others on this
list who may know more.

peter at qaya.org (personal)
peterkirk at qaya.org (work)
http://www.qaya.org/