Unicode cont. was Re: [b-hebrew] 1 Samuel 7:2

Peter Kirk peterkirk at qaya.org
Tue May 17 10:12:01 EDT 2005

On 17/05/2005 15:01, Jim West wrote:

> The letters appear, and so do the vowels, but alas, oddly spaced.
>
> George F Somsel wrote:
>

>> וַיִּֽשְׁאֲבוּ־מַ֜יִם וַֽיִּשְׁפְּכ֣וּ׀ לִפְנֵ֣י יְהוָ֗ה <#_ftn1>
>> This should be SBL Hebrew.
>> <#_ftnref1>

This was obviously from your off-list copy. The odd spacing may be
because you are seeing it in the wrong font, as I am on the list. But it
seems that your mail client, like mine but unlike George's, is able to
send Unicode Hebrew in plain text.

peter at qaya.org (personal)
peterkirk at qaya.org (work)
http://www.qaya.org/