[b-hebrew] Unicode

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun May 15 16:01:53 EDT 2005

Dear b-hebrew,
	Just wanted to make our free online tools available for this thread, to
show you the problems that Steve has pointed out.  Here's a parallel
view of the WLC and NASB

http://www.crosswire.org/study/parallelstudy.jsp?add=WLC&add=NASB&key=gen.1.1

	All text is rendered in Unicode UTF-8, so you might easily copy and
paste into your email, if this is appropriate for the list.

	Our Hebrew (WLC) includes cantillation (thanks Kirk Lowery &
Westminster Hebrew Institute!).  You might wish to use it as a test for
your OS and browser.

	-Troy A. Griffitts
	Director
	CrossWire Bible Society