[b-hebrew] Eden & Rivers - Genesis 2:10

Heard, Christopher Christopher.Heard at pepperdine.edu
Sat May 14 13:15:26 EDT 2005

Steve,

My e-mail client is Unicode aware (and apparently yours is too, if
you're seeing the Hebrew characters). I use Mac OS X ... I just
change to a Hebrew keyboard, type it in, then switch back to an
American keyboard for the rest.

You might check the archives of the list ... we had a discussion
about the (de)merits of Unicode in posts some time back. Not
everybody has Unicode-aware mail readers at this point.

Chris