[b-hebrew] Re: Eden's Four Rivers

Sujata shevaroys at yahoo.com
Thu May 12 10:48:30 EDT 2005

Time and again we see established archaeological facts
re-written when new/additional archaeological
discoveries are made.

I am sure many would have disputed the existence of
this river in Toronto, Canada until it was
"discovered" accidentally a year or so ago
http://www.sci.tamucc.edu/pipermail/geoclub/2003-September/000039.html

Best wishes,
Sujata