[b-hebrew] Searching for the remainder of a dissertation....?

wattswestmaas wattswestmaas at eircom.net
Tue May 10 16:27:29 EDT 2005

Dera All, I recently stumbled upon an excellent treatment of the whole
debate about the TENSE, ASPECTUAL, MODAL difficulties in biblical hebrew.
The problem is I printed it without realising that the document was
incomplete.  I only have up to page 103, needless to say that this is not
the last page.  I no longer have the link and my properties box gives no URL
listing since I re-formatted it into a word doc and deleted the rest,  by
any slim and remote chance would anyone be aware of this work??  details
below.........

"The Meaning of the Biblical Hebrew Verbal Conjugation from a
Crosslinguistic Perspective"

By David O. Moomo
(a dissertation submitted in partial fulfilment for the requirements for the
degree of Doctor of Literature at the University of Stellenbosche 2004).

PROMOTER: Prof. C.H.J. Van de Merwe.

Thanking you anyway, Chris Watts, Ireland.