[b-hebrew] YHWH Derivation - a dead end

kgraham0938 at comcast.net kgraham0938 at comcast.net
Thu May 5 15:53:34 EDT 2005

@Rolf:

Hey how is it going?  I did not say that my view was the only possible,  I was just explaining why I hold it, and why I think that many translators keep it as I AM who I AM instead of I will be who I will be.  If I am not mistaken even HALOT [Hebrew and Aramiac Lexicon of the Old Testament] has I shall prove to be who I will prove to be as an option, so I by no means am saying that it is impossible.  I just don't think it answers Moses' question.

Ok I got to run, you can write me back later if you want.

--
Kelton Graham
KGRAHAM0938 at comcast.net