[b-hebrew] Jer 52:12 vs 2 Kings 25:8

kgraham0938 at comcast.net kgraham0938 at comcast.net
Thu May 5 09:01:44 EDT 2005

Hey Karl, I think that your answer is possible.  I got an answer from a guy on the text criticism site who suggested that maybe the error occured during the copying of a paleo-Hebrew script when the unpointed letters were less distinguishable.

That makes sense as well, since I don't see a variant listed anywhere.  Or as you say maybe both accounts are correct.
--
Kelton Graham
KGRAHAM0938 at comcast.net