[b-hebrew] Re: Viewing the Unicode/XML version of the Westminster Leningrad Codex

Dave Washburn dwashbur at nyx.net
Sun May 1 20:35:10 EDT 2005

Wow.  What a great site.  I have pointed my students to it already.

On a related note, I need to figure out how to work a keyboard layout for
Unicode Hebrew under Linux.  I can use the character map and select one
character at a time, but that's rather time-consuming.  Anybody have any
ideas?

--
Dave Washburn
http://www.nyx.net/~dwashbur