[b-hebrew] God vs angels in Ps 8:5

kgraham0938 at comcast.net kgraham0938 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 25 12:38:08 EST 2005

@Trevor
Well I was thinking more on the lines like.  If elohim is translated as God, it would come out like. " You (God) have made him lower than God."  That does not make much sense to me.

So I was saying that maybe the mem there is saying that God has made man lower 'than' something else called Elohim.   Since XSR has an imperfect 2nd person prefix, I see that as the subject.  You[God] have made man lower than some other being called Elohim.

Make sense??

--
Kelton Graham
KGRAHAM0938 at comcast.net