[b-hebrew] Re: Reference Works

Cathey, Joe JCathey at swbts.edu
Tue Mar 22 10:40:03 EST 2005

Many of you remember about a month ago I had queried the list members
concerning reference works. My specific request dealt with Hebrew and
ancillary languages which one would encounter in graduate education. I
now have finished my list and would be willing to share it with any and
all who would want a copy. However, I must give a caveat - the lists
together are large. If you have access via institutional computer you
will not have a problem. If you have dial up it will be a slow process.
I suggest that if you want a copy simply email me at jcathey at swbts.edu
and I will send you copies - either one at a time or in bulk ( just let
me know which you prefer).

Regards

Joe Cathey