[b-hebrew] Aprisa Old Word Hebrew Program

Steve Miller smille10 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 21 21:16:01 EST 2005

Hello,

Does anyone know anything about a PC program called "Aprisa Old World Hebrew
Learning System"?
I just bought it off ebay only to find that it does not work at all on any
of my PC's. It apparently only works on Win 3.1.

I see from mentionings of it on the web that there is an upgrade disc that
will make it work on Win 95. Does anyone know where I can get that. Aprisa
does not seem to be in business anymore?

Also, does anyone know if this is a worthwhile program.

Lastly, could anyone recommend a PC program for studying the Hebrew Bible
and Biblical Hebrew?

thanks,
-Steve Miller