[b-hebrew] Qeri and ketiv readings

Tigran Aivazian tigran at bibles.org.uk
Mon Mar 21 17:11:34 EST 2005

looks like Chris was asking about the entire huge topic of ketiv/keri in
general and I narrowed it down to just one specific category which he
pointed to by referring to Gesenius, namely "ketiv velo kere". But there
are several other categories and it is not just 2-3 pages but the entire
1000+ pages of Ginsburg's Introduction (plus Levita plus ben Chayim) which
must be studied in order to cover it all --- sorry Chris, a lot more
reading to do for you than I suggested below :)

Shalom
Tigran