[b-hebrew] Talmud in English

Kevin W. Woodruff cierpke at prodigy.net
Mon Mar 21 07:53:21 EST 2005

John:

There are couple of translation of the Mishnah. One is
by Danby
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/019815402X/>and
the other is by
Neusner<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0300050224/>.
The standard translation of the Tlmud is known as the
Soncino edition
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1871055504/>.
It is large 30-volume set. There are electronic
editions of the Talmud in Aramaic/Hebrew on the web,
but I've not found any English

Kevin