[b-hebrew] audio Hebrew OT

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Fri Mar 18 15:18:55 EST 2005

I cannot help but wonder, which pronunciation was used to record these CDs? Probably the modern pronunciation.

There is no question but that the modern pronunciation does not reproduce the pronunciation used when these books were written. The question is not that it is different, but by how much?

Karl W. Randolph.