[b-hebrew] audio hebrew OT

Tigran Aivazian tigran at bibles.org.uk
Fri Mar 18 06:25:41 EST 2005

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005, Jim West wrote:

> listers may be interested to know that Safra has produced the Hebrew Bible on
> cd.
>
> http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2005/3/emw219254.htm

It says "Torah only", not the whole Hebrew Bible. And is it actually FREE
or not? I didn't see this bit as I only briefly looked using lynx(1)
text-based browser :)

I have two different recordings of the entire Hebrew Bible in MP3 format.
One medium quality which fits on a single CD (702M, just about fits) and
another very high quality which fits on a single DVD or 3 CDs (i.e. Torah
Neviim Kethuvim --- natural division into 3 parts)

Shalom
Tigran

PS. I also have many other important things to do with the Scriptures
(e.g. Hebrew NT in mp3, Greek NT in mp3, all[most all] Biblical
manuscripts (both Hebrew and Greek) and printed editions (both ancient
and not so ancient) in PDF etc etc :)