[b-hebrew] Eblaite - Ebla, What has become of everything?

wattswestmaas wattswestmaas at eircom.net
Tue Mar 15 14:50:55 EST 2005

Dear Members of the board,

I wonder if there are any of you who are familiar with the developments of
the 17000 tablets that were found in the 1975 time in Syria.  I have tried
searching for detailed info on the web about the translations and any
information they can provide about the hebrew language etc.

Mostly what i read is political problems with the Syrian officials and brief
VERY BRIEF explanation about what these tablets can tell us.

Does anyone know anything please?

regards, Chris, Ireland.