[b-hebrew] DSS --> MT silent letters and vowel-points

Gerald A. Klingbeil kling at uap.edu.ar
Tue Mar 15 09:35:03 EST 2005

Ten years ago I wrote a paper on the use of the mater
lecionis in 1QIsa, but it is in Spanish and I don't have it
anymore in electronic format. The bibliography is

Gerald A. Klingbeil, "Qumran y la ortografía: Un paradigma
de estudio de 1QIsa," Theologika 10.2 (1995): 118-45.

I haven't worked on this since then. I particuarly tried to
interact (or better criticize) Tov's notion that there existed a
"Qumran" orthography.

Gerald

Dr. Gerald A. Klingbeil
River Plate Adventist University, 25 de Mayo 99
3103 Libertador San Martin/Entre Rios, ARGENTINA

Professor of OT and ANE Studies
Director of Research Institute/Theology Faculty
Editor DavarLogos

kling at uap.edu.ar

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0511-0, 03/15/2005
Tested on: 3/15/2005 11:35:06 AM