[b-hebrew] Aramaic

Maurice A. O'Sullivan mauros at iol.ie
Mon Mar 14 12:49:45 EST 2005

At 16:41 14/03/2005, FPutnam at biblical.edu wrote:

>There were a
>*lot* of typos, but I understand that they have been cleaned up for the
>second edition. I prepared vocab quizzes and an answer key for the
>chapters that we covered, although once we were translating "straight"
>biblical text, I told students to jsut check one of the more "literal"
>English VSS.

You might like to know that the recently published Libronix e-version (
www.logos.com ) has the text of the corrected,second, edition, and that it
also includes an answer key which begins: >> English translations are
rather literal in order to facilitate comparison
with the original; translations into Aramaic have generally been made in
the most straightforward way possible.<<

mauros at iol.ie