[b-hebrew] Aramaic

cmeadows3 at verizon.net cmeadows3 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 12 17:41:23 EST 2005

Thanks Trevor!

My biggest problem is that I don't have access to any of these - and they seem uncommon enought that I cannot find book reviews whereby I might get a basic idea of what they contain.  For instance the "Galilean Aramaic" by Levias - is that a later form of Aramaic?

My main interest would be the Bible, DSS and the early targums.

Thanks again.  That was very helpful.

C Meadows