[b-hebrew] b-hebrew

Jim West jwest at highland.net
Wed Jun 22 09:18:31 EDT 2005

Wilderness, wasteland, desert, steppe, pasturage  The choice of words
used to translate depends completely on the context.  Words have usage,
not meaning.  Apart from some specific context a word means nothing.
Take, for example, the word "light".  What does it mean?  Well, it can
be used to describe something "not heavy" or it can be used to describe
"illumination" or "the absence of darkness".  Only context will tell you
which it is.

Best

Jim

--