[b-hebrew] Q: How to use Hebrew in HTML pages

Alain Verboomen - TanakhML Project, Brussels alain at tanakhml.org
Mon Jun 13 19:47:03 EDT 2005

Dear Baruj,

A quite easy way could be:

1 - to install a keyboard for typing UNICODE Hebrew - I suggest, for
instance, Tyndale Unicode Font Kit (available for both PC and Mac),
http://www.tyndale.cam.ac.uk/Tyndale/Fonts.htm

2 - then, to simply key in hebrew in an HTML editor supporting UNICODE
(I use the Eclipse platform) after switching your keyboard to "HE" (for
"Hebrew").

Tyndale keyboard enables to key in fully vocalised and cantillated hebrew.

Good luck!