[b-hebrew] Excess consonants in the WLC Torah.

Karl Randolph kwrandolph at email.com
Mon Jun 6 12:05:48 EDT 2005

I think that a difference of this amount is not only plausible, but probable.

Looking at your stats listed below, spaces between words (in archaic Hebrew, dots) are not counted, while Maqefs (which did not exist in archaic Hebrew) are counted as consonants. Add to that that spelling was often fluid, it’s almost surprising that the differences add up to only 43.

Karl W. Randolph.