[b-hebrew] Eden's Four Rivers (update)

Walter R. Mattfeld mattfeld12 at charter.net
Thu Jun 2 18:29:31 EDT 2005

Some may have an interest in my _02 June 2005 "update"_ to my article on
Eden's Four rivers. In the update I call attention to statements by two
Associate Professors -who are experts on ancient Lower Mesopotamia- about
the "_separation/spilitting off_" of the Euphrates from the Tigris in the
course of the early through mid-fourth millennium BCE and the consequent
effect this had on river channel movments and population shifts in the
alluvium of northern and southern Mesopotamia. Cf. the following url for the
details if interested:

http://www.bibleorigins.net/EdensFourRivers.html

Regards, Walter
Walter Reinhold Warttig Mattfeld y de la Torre, M.A. Ed.
mattfeld12 at charter.net
www.bibleorigins.net